A principle to keep for me in The Road would be faith. This means faithfulness in the things I believe in and the people around me. If I gave up this principle, I would no longer be the person I am today. I couldn't live with myself anymore. I'm not sure what I would do in that situation if I betrayed my values, but it might not be pretty. I think that faith is so important to me because my entire life is based on my faith in things, and to lose this would mean that my life is meaningless. Keeping my faith in the world gives me hope to go on, and without hope I couldn't go on. If I didn't believe in anything and have any faith, giving up would be my only solution.
Sorry this is late I didn't see it on classroom last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment